CardioDx, Inc., a molecular diagnostics company specializing in cardiovascular genomics, is committed to developing clinically validated tests that empower clinicians to better tailor care to each individual patient. Strategically focused on coronary artery disease, CardioDx is committed to expanding patient access and improving healthcare quality and efficiency through the commercialization of genomic technologies.
CardioDx fuses expertise in genomics, biostatistics, and both cardiology and primary care medicine to develop objective, reproducible tests that provide clinicians with information to enhance patient care. In 2012, CardioDx was honored as one of FierceMedicalDevices' Fierce 15 most promising private companies. In the same year, CardioDx was named the Gold Edison Award winner in the science and medical product category. In 2010, the company was honored as a winner of the Wall Street Journal's prestigious Technology Innovation Awards, and the Corus CAD test was named one of TIME Magazine's Top Ten Medical Breakthroughs.
Enabling better decisions; driving better health.
- We conduct ourselves in an honest, transparent manner; we hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality.
- We achieve our goals through respect for one another, collaboration and open communication.
- We take responsibility for our actions. We act with a sense of urgency and do what we say will do.
- We provide leading edge solutions through our commitment to rigorous data analysis enabling informed decisions.
- Patient Focused: We are passionate about improving the lives of the patients we serve.
- Employee Focused: We are committed to creating a community where our employees thrive.