CardioDx, the CardioDx logo, Corus, and the Corus logo are registered trademarks of CardioDx, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and other countries.
This policy was last modified on March 2, 2015.
What information is collected on our Site:
When you visit our Site we gather information regarding your use of our site, such as the pages you view and the length of time you view each page. We do not collect information that identifies users of our Site or any personally identifiable information, unless you choose to provide it.
How the information collected is used:
CardioDx takes the privacy of our users very seriously. As mentioned above, we do not collect any personally identifiable information, unless you choose to provide it. We only use anonymous information internally to monitor traffic on our Site.
If you provide us with your personal information, such as an email address, we may use your information for general business purposes, such as providing the services you requested, responding to your inquiries, and providing you with updates and announcements about our products and initiatives. We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
CardioDx has adopted the following copyright infringement procedures in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). DMCA Claims must be sent to CardioDx’s Designated Agent in writing and include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
CardioDx’s Designated Agent for claims of copyright infringement under the DMCA can be reached at:
ATTN: CardioDx Trademark
600 Saginaw Drive
Redwood City, CA 94063